I'm back with another blog for Splurge & Save. Fall season has arrived! Well the "dated" fall season on our calendars as California was recently in the 100 temps. Sad that y'all can't get the fall fits off... oh and Vegas & Arizona too. That must suck. DAH WELL!
Same name, same game. I'll cover how to be fly on a budget evading the high end and most sought after brands that are shoved down our throats by popular culture that constitutes what being "fly, fresh, dope, dapper, and whatever other adjectives there are." I got you,
Let's jump in! PEEP THE IMAGES and I'll brief.
Photos Taken By Zander
- PacSun - Chesterfield Coat - $70
- ZARA - Basic Open Front Sweatshirt - $40
- PacSun - Stacked Skinny Active Stretch Light Jeans - $39
- PacSun - All Day Linen Scallop White Tee - $15
- Nike Airmax OG 1 Anniversary - Sneaker - $150
- Privé Revaux - Entrepreneur Glasses - $30
- Urban Outfitters - Double Knit Essential Beanie - $10
Now this $350 price tag may raise a few eyebrows however this fit is made up of essential pieces which means what exactly? These pieces if done right can seamlessly pair with any other garments further alluding to.. you can wear them with anything. Thus allowing the price tag to span way beyond one day of wear.
I typically propose alternatives but with these being essential pieces, the alternative is actually in your closet. Go get plane on them!
You get it? The homonym? Plane/Plain? Plane being fly, plain being regula? Yeah, y'all caught that because y'all graduated elementary school. Y'all tight. I'm done typing.
Go Be PLANE! SPLURGE & SAVE! ✈️